Serve Kathie's Bakery Baking Mixes
What can Kathie’s Bakery do for your store?
Kathie’s Baking Mixes
The bread on your table is often the first experience your customers have with your food. Let me help you make a good first impression with my all-natural mixes. They’re delicious, yet so simple anyone can make them.
Kathie’s Bakery mixes put simple, delicious baked goods on your table or in your bakery case.
- Simple, time-saving, fool-proof recipes
- Delicious, fresh made-from-scratch baked goods
- Make them your own – add whatever you’d like
- All natural, wheat ultra-grain ingredients, no additives or preservatives
Start Serving Kathie’s Bakery Treats Today
You get more than just my product — you also get me. I am available for demonstrations, recipe collaboration and sneak peaks of new products.
Call Kathie’s Bakery today to add simple, delicious baked goods to your tables. They speak for themselves.
Simple, delicious recipes that make a perfect addition to any table or bakery case.
Kathie’s Bakery offers a range of our delicious mixes in retail packaging for gourmet shops and grocery sales. Ask us about our family of retail products.
Kathie’s Bakery has a full suite of Point of Sale materials to tell your customers that you’re carrying delicious, natural made-from-scratch Kathie’s Bakery treats.
Commercial Serving Tips
Kathie’s Bakery treats are easy to incorporate into your daily routine. You can serve delicious, made-from-scratch baked goods in no time. Here are a few tips:
- Kathie’s mixes are shelf-stable for up to a year – save your precious freezer space for perishable items.
- Shortbread cookies can be made with just a bowl, a pair of hands and a cookie sheet. No utensils required for mixing.
- Plain shortbread cookies last 30 days in an airtight container – that means less loss of baked goods!