Simple, natural mixes - delicious, healthy food from scratch
Kathie’s Bakery Featured Baking Mixes
Soft and moist inside, crunchy outside.
Dense, hearty muffins. Add berries for variety.
Buttery soft, simple, tasty end to a perfect meal.
Quick Recipe Instructions
- 1 pkg. Kathie’s Bakery Scone Mix
- 2/3 cup blueberry yogurt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 stick butter
- Lemon zest (optional, to taste)
- In large bowl, grate freezer-cold butter into Scone Mix.
- Mix quickly, but don’t over mix.
- Add berries and yogurt
- Bake according to Scone Mix baking instructions (see package back)
- Sugar glaze: Dissolve 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/4 cup hot water
- Brush sugar glaze and then sprinkle dry sugar on baked scones
These are my husband’s favorite! I hope you enjoy them, too.
Carry Kathie’s in your store
Food says family to me. I want to share what my mother gave me – delicious, natural, homemade food. Our simple, natural mixes make it easy to make delicious, healthy food from scratch in your kitchen. If you are going to eat sweets, make them good ones!