A Pumpkin Loaf goes great with coffee on a sunny fall day!
- 1 pkg Kathie’s Bakery Scratch Muffin Mix
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- ½ tsp. nutmeg (or other spices of your choice)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup whole milk (or substitute other milk)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (100 percent natural pumpkin, not pumpkin pie mix)
- ½ to 1 cup raisins (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray a 9×5” loaf pan.
In a medium bowl, combine Kathie’s Bakery Scratch Muffin Mix with sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
In a large bowl, combine oil, milk, and eggs. Add dry mixture and stir until mixed thoroughly. Add raisins, if using. Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and continue to cool on wire rack.